A list of the main archaeological discoveries of the past 2010 published by the magazine Archaeology, published by the Archaeological Institute of America. It’s not just about the archaeological findings, but also important for archaeology laboratory breakthroughs.
1. Tomb Hematoma (391-377 years BC), the king brown. Hekaton was the father of the king Mausolus, whose tomb became one of the seven wonders of the world – the Mausoleum at Halicarnassus. Tomb Hematoma found “black archeologists” and their discovery has become known after the unlawful excavations, they were arrested by the Turkish police.
2. Stone tools of the Paleolithic era (about 2.6 million years ago) were found on the coast of Crete. This finding is evidence that the ancient people could move not only on land, but could to make sea journeys. On the island of Crete, the people of this era arrived, most likely, not from the African continent, and European. Aegean sea is full of Islands, so the ancients could make not too long sea voyages from one island to another.
3. In Peru near the city of Jaen in the jungle were found pyramids, whose age is nearly 2,800 years.
4. In the Arctic in the Beaufort sea were found the remains of the legendary ship brianscalabrine “Investigator” (Investigator and researcher), missing 157 years ago. This ship in 1850 went in search of the missing Arctic Franklin expedition, but during this operation the ship was icebound, and the crew was forced to leave his June 3, 1853 Continue reading
Graves and ancient burial sites has always been one of the most powerful places of power that keeps the memory of the ancestors and accumulate energy.
For most people, this place is incredible treasures found in ancient graves, in particular with a Golden comb found in the head of a Scythian king.
Near Nikopol on the left Bank of the Dnieper burial-mound Solokha is 18 meters high – is the largest of the graves of Scythian time. The mound was once the center of a vast necropolis, which consisted of 75-and similar embankments.
There are two burials: the first is a noble woman – was robbed in ancient times, the second one is the burial of a Scythian chieftain – intact. With the king were buried squire, servant and the equerry with five horses. On the remains of the leader was five precious bracelets, and the head, except for the Golden crest, was found a bronze helmet. All these findings appeared in the Hermitage.
The mound itself is huge — 100 feet in diameter. Around – the boundless steppe, so being on top, I feel a sense of freedom and flight.
According to the legends, the excavations of such mounds often lead to tragedy: one man crumbled under okazalsia the earth, died of fright, loot the guard near the mound. The peasants, who at the beginning of the 20th century tried their luck at digging out grave – mounds . usually waited for the disappointment in the form of fragments of ancient pottery and arrests for looting.
On the grave Stone knows most of living in the sea of Azov. It is located in the Zaporozhye region near Melitopol. This is a unique place of power is the oldest monument on the territory of Ukraine, the world is a place of power. This stone mound has a height Continue reading
After Estonian mass media spread the information that the Capo was arrested in IDA-Virumaa two people suspected of trafficking in explosives, having carried one of them to the category of so-called “black archeologists”, the correspondent of Delfi decided to find out opinion about such people in person, organizing a legal search of the remains of fallen soldiers and relics of the war.
Head of military history club “Otsing” (“Search”) Igor Sedunov, expressed his attitude to “black diggers” in one word: “Vandals”.
– They are divided into several categories. Now in IDA-Viru County is a very large unemployment rate. And some buy a metal detector and looking for old metal, which then pass. Along the way, they destroy historical relics that can be used in Museum expositions.
The second category, according to Igor Sedunova, most immoral.
– These “black diggers” in the woods looking for the remains of fallen soldiers — Soviet, German. They take away the dead preserved medals, tokens, inscribed medallions, buckles, medals, personal things, which could subsequently determine the identity of the remains and sell them. And then we find only disturbed the bones, and the trace of pageselectronic is lost. And he remains the unknown soldier. Moreover, the remains, as a rule, they are not buried, but thrown. We then collect and perezahoranivayut as missing.
As for those who like the search of explosives for the purpose of personal gain, Sedunov can’t understand how this category of “black diggers” are still preserved.
I thought that such people are no more, and, it turns out there, and they carry on their illegal trade. Explosives are deadly finds. And, we must assume that those who have them buy explosives during the war, planning the murder. The society unstable, someone to fire, someone will lose his job and be left without a source of income — become angry, he “frustrate the roof” and he starts to do silly things, which people can get hurt. And terrorism with explosives, too, because “thriving” in the world. Continue reading